Medication evaluation in Villach
Many people, especially geriatric patients, take multiple medications simultaneously, and have questions regarding their specific combination of medications. I will happily advise you about the effects and side-effects of various medications.
My services in medication evaluation:
- Prepare an overview of your prescriptions, with the possibility to reduce the prescriptions to the most important.
What is necessary?
- Explanation of individual medications.
What is each pharmaceutical for?
When should which dose be taken?
How often should which dose be taken, and what are the effects and side-effects
- Clarification of various prescriptions.
What could the consequences of not taking a specific medication be?
I especially advice the following groups about thier prescriptions:
- Patients transitioning from youth to adulthood.
- Pregnant patients.
- Patients with reduced liver and kidney function.
- Patients in advanced age.
Many neuro-medicines must be taken over a long time to enable therapeutic success. This requires a high degree of trust in the medication, trust in my diagnosis, and reliable compliance with the prescribed dosage. Successful therapies in such cases are dependent on an intensive explanation of the medication, its effects, and its therapeutic mechanisms.
Which conditions can be successfully treated with neuro-pharmaceuticals?
- Pain associated with polyneuropathy.
- Injured spinal discs with damage to nerves’ roots.
- Facial nerve pain.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Phantom pain.
- Involuntary muscle spasms.
- Sleep disorders and other psychological conditions.
Clarification of medications and advice regarding orthomolecular preparations.
You are welcome to visit my practice for individualized advice about and purchase of orthomolecular preparations made by „Ortho Therapia“. These are special natural dietary supplements for those who either can not or do not want to take medications. Ortho Therapia’s offerings include:
- Vitamins such as B or C.
- Minerals such as magnesium and calcium.
- Trace elements.
- Amino acids such as 5-HTP, a precursor to Serotonin.
- Plant derived substances such as hops, passion flower, or lemon balm.